In 2021 it goes from Singapore to Taipei. Until then I will write interesting things from my visits there and give you helpful informations.
You have three choices for reading my articles:
- Here below you can find all sorts of blog posts about our life in Singapore.
- Or choose a category on the right side of the page.
- You can also use a search term – right side in the menu bar, and see if there is an article about it.
- Culture shock – You’ll get it
- Déjà vu or Taiwans Falun Gong Dilemma
- Earthquakes and Typhoons
- Taiwan, Taipei and things around…
- Tower 101 or One-Oh-One
- Pork blood and stinky tofu
- Ximen Shopping
- Metro (MRT), buses, taxis and train in Taipei
- Longshan Temple and Herbs Medicine Lane
- A storm over Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
- Klaus Bardenhagen – freelance journalist and the only German correspondent in Taiwan (English Blog).
Do you know: Why it’s a very bad idea to give a clock as a gift? Why so many Taiwanese have a PhD? How Taiwanese parents chose names for their children?
“This book gives a fascinating insight into traditions, superstitions, festivals, food and etiquette surrounding everyday life on this very special island.” John Nixon, MBE Chief Executive Officer, Taipei European School