A soup is not only good for warming up on cold winter days. Clear beef, vegetable or poultry bouillons bring a lot of vitamins and minerals with them. Just the right thing if you’ve got a bad stomach or are fighting a cold. Not to underestimate the amount of liquid. In other words, a meal that makes sense especially in hot countries. It is practically an electrolyte solution free of charge.
Finally, I would like to mention that it is an extremely cheap meal.
Salt and pepper
Hot crisp chili oil
- Cut all the ingredients into large pieces and place them in a large pot with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 hours.
- In the meantime, chop the vegetables in small pieces and set aside. Remove the fresh coriander from the stems and store covered in the refrigerator.
- Then pour the broth through a sieve. Take the meat out and put it on a board. Pour the stock back into the pot and simmer with the cut vegetables on a medium flame.
- Now put on the pasta water according to the instructions.
- -> Put the bones and the cooked vegetables in the garbage after they have cooled down.
- Now cut the meat into small pieces and put them into the soup. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the noodles and sprinkle good with cold water.
- Put noodles in a bowl, pour hot broth over and add some coriander as garnish. If you like it spicy, add 1-2 spoon hot crisp chili oil.